Saturday, July 18, 2009

How about Earning Money from Hubpages?

Are you intimidated by the thought of starting your own blog, believing that they are all so very techno? Are you wondering what to do with all those amazing ideas, craft tips and how-tos that are brimming in your mind? Are you dying to share all your knowledge with the world? Well..well..well.. No worries! You have a wonderful option called Hubpages. What is Hubpages? Hubpages is an online writing community where you can write and publish any article on the internet free of cost and the icing on the cake is that you can earn money off your articles too! Cool! Thus, you can have your cake and eat it too!

Let me explain how you money on Hubpages.Hubpages has tied up with Google Adsense, Amazon, Ebay and Kontera and you make money from these sites. It works like this:

•First you sign up for Hubpages by filling out their online form (it takes just a minute to sign up) and create an account.
•Next, you set up your affiliate settings in your account page, by signing up for Google Adsense, Ebay, Kontera and Amazon.

Within a week your account will be approved by these sites and you will be given a code number. Put those code numbers into the appropriate account boxes. Now write your article and publish it.Google Adsense will place ads on your page and when viewers click on the ads, you make money! In the same way, you can place stuff from Amazon and Ebay relating to your content and when people buy the product by clicking from your page you get a commission. Like wise, Kontera will place contextual ads on your article and when people do click on it ,you make money. The revenue is split between you and the Hubpages site. You take 60% and the other 40% revenue goes to Hubpages. So, actually Hubpages is a revenue sharing site for writers, which splits and shares its advertising income with its members. Now how cool is that?

Thus, HubPages offers you the opportunity to make money without any financial investment from your part. But then, you do have to invest in writing good original articles and of course a good command over the language and grammar is a must!

Also do remember that the article you put up on each page is an individual webpage called the Hub. So, there is no need for you to know fancy web designing, Html and so on and so forth to create a webpage! Well, are ready to join Hubpages and start making money?

Maybe you would like to Take a Tour first? More over it's free to Join Hubpages.
Click here to Take a tour or click here to Join Hubpages for free. :)

Step by step instructions to join Hubpages will follow soon!
Copyright © 2009 lyla. All Rights Reserved
Pin It now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Powered by