Monday, January 14, 2013

The Christmas that was - Christmas 2012

The visual highlights of the Christmas gone by....Christmas 2012.

My Living Room

My sister Vatsala's blue- themed room
My dining room

My sister Lorna's Christmas tree
My nephew Karan's and his wife Deepthi's  first Christmas tree in their new home!The cake is the first Christmas cake baked by Deepthi!

My tree...:)
My sister Shaila's Christmas decor
My sister's corner table

My sister Shaila's Christmas tree!

The absolutely yummiest desert made by my sister, Shaila - Strawberry and Plum Galette.






We thank God for all His blessings in the year gone by.


'But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me.'
                                                                                                                                     1 Corinthians 15:10


Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
speedbloggertemplate.co.cc. Powered by Blogger.com