Thursday, August 9, 2012

All In The Training


This  post is for a 100 word picture prompt in...
                                      Faith Fiction Friday # 8:All in the Training.

  Train!
    Recently I read a snippet from a newspaper :
 British hurdles world champion , Dai Greene, had to run across a train track while  a speeding  oncoming train was just 300 meters away, for a rail track death awareness campaign ! In the advert, even Greene, an agile athlete, struggles to cross the tracks safely, as rain, grease and other hazards hamper his progress. The message is loud and clear. When a trained, alert and swift  athlete strives to cross the track , how can untrained ordinary people hope to make it across the track?  A powerful message! 

   Like wise, only people who have trained themselves to submit their will to God,by praying faithfully and obeying  His commandments , can cross life’s hurdles however hazardous.

A Prayer:
“Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day.” Psalm 25:4-5.

160 Words.


Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
speedbloggertemplate.co.cc. Powered by Blogger.com